11 October 2020

Beauty | New Charlotte Tilbury lipstick



I've had this Charlotte Tilbury lipstick on my #wishlist for a while but this brand is hard to get hold of as my closest counter is in Harvey Nichols, Leeds. 

My mum picked this up for me this week and I was so excited to finally have this new addition to my makeup bag. All CT lipsticks are named after leading hollywood ladies, this one is Matte Revolution 'Sexy Sienna' - inspired by Sienna Miller.


CT model wearing Sexy Sienna
Similar to Mac 'Please Me' but brighter 
Detail on the packaging makes it really special
Colour : Sexy Sienna

What I love most about CT lipsticks is the staying power due to them being matte - there is a limited choice of colours available but they are all gorgeous - my other favourites are Hepburn Honey & Penelope Pink.

I follow Charlotte on Instagram (@ctilburymakeup) she is such an inspiration with so many celebrity followers. What I am mostly interested in is to see how fellow red heads wear their make up because of my colouring I don't suit everything, so if I am wanting to change my makeup and looking for some inspiration I check out Charlotte's blog and instagram first. 

Charlotte (Left) in Vogue

At the moment I love my gold eyeshadow - Mac Amber Lights then pairing it with black eyeliner and loads of mascara. 

How much is it? £23 which is premium prices - I do have alot of Mac lipsticks which are amazing value as they do offer a wide choice of colours and finishes. But.. the packaging is basic and it doesn't feel like a luxury product even though it does have a price tag of £15 and for £7 more you could have Estee Lauder, Clarins or Charlotte! Maybe its better to invest in one amazing lipstick?? (Reminder for myself for later!)

Matte is my favourite lipstick finish and Mac's 'Please Me' is one of my favourite lipsticks of all time, but I'm forever reapplying. Not with CT!

Perfect for any occasion - wearing my fave necklace from H&M

Square end lipstick makes it easy to apply, this is a new feature
It was 2 looks in a day kind of Saturday
CT Video on Matte Revolution
My previous post on Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks

Expensive but worth every penny

Love Miss K xx
Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest WantFeed @Misskeveryday
(At the moment I am posting once per week on a weekend. I will be back twice a week in mid September!)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss K everyday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig